The ONLY Kitchen Tongs with Spikes that Grip Food Better!
United States Patent 9,743,807
- 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- The spikes allow you to grab "just the right" amount of salad, pasta and more.
- The spikes grab steaks and chicken, better than regular kitchen tongs, for quick flipping and easy serving.
- PotatoTongs™ (potato tongs) solve problems:
- The clever spikes firmly grip slippery fruits and vegetables, while exposing maximum surface area, allowing for easier, safer, quicker peeling and slicing (peeler and knife not included).
- Grip slippery potatoes securely!
- Peel potatoes safely!
- 9 Inch food tongs.
- Built to last.
- 100% High Quality 304 Stainless Steel. This is higher quality stainless steel than most utensils in the kitchen. Try the magnet test. Using a strong magnet, try lifting a spoon, fork or kitchen tongs. If the magnet sticks to it, the stainless steel is not as high of quality as PotatoTongs. PotatoTongs will not rust.
- The tong arms are made of 1mm thick solid heavyweight stainless steel (nearly twice as thick as the big retailer's brand tongs).
- Polished stainless steel finish (not chrome plated, thin, low grade stainless steel).
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel 6.5 coil torsion spring.
- These work better than food cutting gloves when using a peeler.
- The tong arms lock closed for storage.
- The lock does not easily disengage in a drawer (unlike other kitchen tong locks).
- They can be hung on a hook for storage.
- Our tong arms have an open design for easier cleaning. (Other food tongs have an additional bend on the inside of the tong arms to give them strength. We use thicker stainless steel, so the extra bend is not needed.)
- Dishwasher safe.
- Special rivet design. Both ends have heads so food won't get stuck inside.
- Works great for spaghetti. The spikes allow you to serve precisely the amount you want.
- Also works well for pulling corn-on-the-cob out of hot water. The corn-on-the-cob can gently rest against the spikes. You don't need to squeeze so hard on the tongs that you burst the kernels.
- Great gift idea for that hard to buy for person.
- Not sold in stores.